Participants who are members of the HaPoC commission (http://www.hapoc.org/membership) may apply for a small grant (up to 400 EUR).
Participation to the Conference is an essential condition for receipt of the grant. Preference will be given to participants who
(1) are unable to cover the expenses connected with their participation at this conference through institutional or individual funding;
(2) have the most fitting profile in the research area of HaPoC, as proven by current studies and previous research contributions;
(3) have submitted high-quality contributions to HaPoC-4.
Applications should be sent before August 15 to:
Liesbeth De Mol
Decisions will be communicated at the latest by September 1, 2017.
Applications should contain:
– a short CV;
– an estimate of expenses and indication of what other financial resources might be available;
– contact information for a reference person.